Please read our Privacy Notice carefully as it describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information. This notice applies to any website or service which references this Privacy Notice. Where you provide us with your personal information in any of the ways described in section 2 below, you agree that we may collect, store and use it (a) in order to perform our contractual obligations to you, (b) based on our legitimate interest for processing (i.e. for internal administrative purposes or for the detection or prevention of crime) or (c) based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, as described in this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Email address, Mailing address, to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register to save your settings and team information.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information.
How we use your information
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, applications, products or services publicly or with third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We may share your information with:
- customer relationship management software to provide you with any information, products or services that you have requested;
- our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, advertising agencies, agency trading desks, supply side platforms and data management platforms) so that they may help us to provide you with the products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- partners, including website and mobile app publishers, resellers and developers that may help us to provide you with the products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information (for example social media sites or other third party application providers);
- third parties for marketing purposes (e.g. our partners and other third parties with whom we work and whose products or services we think will interest you);
- credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
- law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- any third party in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- our own professional advisors and auditors for the purpose of seeking professional advice or to meet our audit responsibilities;
- another organisation if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets;
- another organisation to whom we may transfer our agreement with you; and
- Government departments where reporting is mandatory under applicable law.
Your information and your rights
If you are based within the EEA or within another jurisdiction having similar data protection laws, in certain circumstances you have the following rights:
- the right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information;
- the right to have your information rectified or erased or place restrictions on processing your information;
- the right to object to the processing of your information e.g. for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to have any information you provided to us on an automated basis returned to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or sent directly to another company, where technically feasible (“data portability”);
- where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- the right to object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters (e.g. in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office).
If you request a copy of your information you may be required to pay a statutory fee.
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know by so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or parts of our website and services.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes, in accordance with our data retention, marking and destruction policy or as otherwise permitted applicable laws and regulation. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to you).
Changes to our privacy notice
We may change our Privacy Notice from time to time. However we will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice. We will always update this Privacy Notice on our website, so please try to read it when you visit the website (the ‘last updated’ reference tells you when we last updated our Privacy Notice).
Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website or services or to other website, applications and services via an internet or similar connection. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our websites or services please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us at email@example.com
Transfers outside of the European Economic Area
Personal information in the European Union is protected by data protection laws but other countries do not necessarily protect your personal information in the same way.
Our website and some of our applications or services or parts of them may also be hosted in the United States or otherwise outside of the EEA (which means all the EU countries plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) (“EEA”) and this means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website or the application or service outside the EEA to the United States or to other territories outside of the EEA. When you send an email to us, this will also be stored on email servers which are hosted with Google and therefore may be outside of the EEA.
We may use service providers based outside of the EEA to help us provide our website and services to you and this means that we may transfer your information to service providers outside the EEA for the purpose of providing our advertising and services to you.
We take steps to ensure that where your information is transferred outside of the EEA by our service providers and hosting providers, appropriate measures and controls are in place to protect that information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. In each case, such transfers are made in accordance with the requirements of Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulations or “GDPR”) and may be based on the use of the European Commission’s Standard Model Clauses for transfers of personal data outside the EEA.
By using our website, products or services or by interacting with us in the ways described in this Privacy Notice, you consent to the transfer of your information outside the EEA in the circumstances set out in this Privacy Notice. If you do not want your information to be transferred outside the EEA you should not use our website, applications or services.
Other sites and social media
If you follow a link from our website or service to another site or service, this notice will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy notices appearing on those sites or services.
Our websites or services may enable you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your social media account. Those social media sites may automatically provide us with access to certain personal information retained by them about you (for example any content you have viewed). You should be able to manage your privacy settings from within your own third party social media account(s) to manage what personal information you enable us to access from that account.
Cookies, Analytics and Traffic Data
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites or services to “remember” who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service).
We use the following different types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies which are needed for our websites or services to function properly, for example, these cookies allow you to access secure areas of our website.
Performance cookies and analytics technologies
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications and services, for instance which functionality visitors use most often, and if they get error messages from areas of the websites, applications or services. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor or user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our website, applications and services work.
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertisers, advertising agencies or ad servicing technologies. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
Web beacons and parameter tracking
IP Address and traffic data
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our servers (both our web site servers and our ad serving technologies), such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information, the website that you visited before ours and the website you visit after leaving our site. We also collect some site and service statistics such as access rates and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
How to disable cookies
You may be able to configure your browser or our website or the websites of our partners to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the www.allaboutcookies.org website. To change your cookie preferences you may be able to use our consent manager which can be found here.
If you have any queries about how we treat your information, the contents of this notice, your rights under local law, how to update your records or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org